Monday, January 5, 2009

Let's "Bee" healthy

This website is dedicated to those who want to change their lifestyle to one that is healthier. Please post your workout tips, your goals, your frustrations, your triumphs, your obstacles or just come to read and be inspired.

I personally want to change my lifestyle to incorporate exercise and eating healthier as part of my daily routine. I want to get to the point where I don't have to think about if I want to work out or not. I just want to do it! I want to be able to grab for a piece of fruit instead of fries when I am craving a snack.

I think it would be neat if we can all share our journey to a healthier lifestyle! So, please post away and share anything you would like to regarding your path to a healthier life.

Good Luck! Let's get buzzin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment